Процесс конституционно-политической реформы в Грузии, в Армении и в Азербайджане: политическая элита и голос народа
International IDEA and the Caucasus Institute for Peace, Democracy and Development (CIPDD) organized a conference in Tbilisi, Georgia, in 2005 on constitutional and political reform in Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan. It was dedicated to the exchange of information about the reform process in the three South Caucasus countries and the prospects for their European integration.
Papers prepared by a group of experts/practitioners were presented at the conference. This event report summarizes views expressed by the Georgian policy community as well as present European reactions to it. It also includes analyses of the constitutional processes in Armenia and Azerbaijan.
1. Government of Georgia on the central level: the balance between its branches
Commentary on the paper on Georgia
2. Distribution of state power between the central and local levels
Commentaries on the paper on distribution of power between the central and local levels.
3. Constitutional change in Georgia
4. Political perceptions of Georgia’s population
1. Political and constitutional reform in Armenia
2. EU–Armenia cooperation and the new European Neighbourhood Policy
1. The political institutions of Azerbaijan: A dichotomy between text and reality
2. Political reforms in Azerbaijan (1989-2004)
International conference report March 2005
Give us feedback
Do you have a question or feedback about this publication? Leave us your feedback, and we’ll get back to youSend feedback