The fifth-panel discussion under the Anticipating Elections in Fiji series will be on the following topic: 'People with Disabilities and the Elections'.
In this panel discussion, we will hear the difficulties that are faced by people with disabilities to participate in elections and what provisions are available under the laws in Fiji to make elections inclusive.
- Date: 27 April 2022
- Time: 11:00-13:00 GMT +12
- Hybrid Mode – Zoom Platform and the British High Commissioner’s Residence, 1 Cakaubau Rd, Suva
- Nafitalai Ulunikorotabu - National Council for Persons with Disabilities
- Lanieta Tuimaba - United Blind Persons of Fiji
- Eve Naqio - Deaf Consultancy Pacific
- Leona Tamainai - Deaf Consultancy Pacific
- Lady Miki - Human Rights Activist
For more information about this panel discussion, please contact via email: firstname.lastname@example.org