The Australian Electoral Commission (AEC) and The International Institute for Democracy and Electoral Assistance (International IDEA) are pleased to invite you to the Asia/Pacific launch of their new online publication: ‘Risk Management in Elections – A Guide for Electoral Management Bodies’ held on Friday, 26 November 2021.
The Guide is informed by expertise collected from a range of partners internationally, the AEC’s expertise and International IDEA’s extensive research and engagement with partners in this area. It builds on International IDEA’s existing resources that aim to help electoral management bodies enhance their management of risk in elections.
The launch will be via Zoom and will be introduced by:
- Jeff Pope, Deputy Electoral Commissioner, the Australian Electoral Commission
- Leena Rikkila Tamang, Director for Asia and the Pacific, International IDEA
- Sead Alihodzic, Senior Programme Manager, Electoral Processes, International IDEA
Join us on Friday, 26 November 2021 from:
- 12:00-13:00 Palau, Timor Leste (UTC +9)
- 13:00-14:00 Papua New Guinea (UTC +10)
- 14:00-15:00 Australia (ACT) Autonomous Region of Bougainville, Federated States of Micronesia, Solomon Islands, Vanuatu (UTC +11)
- 15:00-16:00 Fiji Kiribati, Nauru, the Republic of the Marshall Islands, Tuvalu (UTC +12)
- 16:00-17:00 The Kingdom of Tonga, New Zealand (UTC +13) / Niue (UTC -11)
- 17:00-18:00 Samoa (UTC +14) / Cook Islands (UTC -10)
- 06:00-07:00 Addis Ababa EAT (UTC +3)
- 04:00-05:00 Stockholm CET (UTC +1)
Or Thursday 25 November 2021
- 22:00-23:00 Washington EST (UTC -5)
Join the presentation via the Zoom Link: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/84090556816
- Meeting ID: 840 9055 6816
- Find your local number: https://us06web.zoom.us/u/kdhYLauKs3
The event will be held in English.
RSVP and register your attendance to email@example.com by Friday, 19 November 2021. Do not hesitate to email us with any questions you may have.