The Election Commission of India (ECI), the India International Institute of Democracy and Election Management (IIIDEM), in association with IFES and International IDEA organized an online technical workshop on "Electoral Training: Content Development, Andragody and Training Methods". The workshop will be held on 16th-17th November 2021, from 5:30-08:00 PM [Indian Standard Time] (Indian Standard Time).
The workshop is being held to promote understanding of efforts towards developing training materials, identifying suitable Andragogy and methodologies for adult learning and additional focus on the development within the university system offering regular master courses in Election Management & Studies.
Discussions THEMES AND topics
- Theme: Operational Training. Topic: Innovative Development in Training Andragogy with focus on Online Hybrid/blended Mode for cascaded training approach.
- Theme: Professional Development. Topic: Challenges of traditional Andragogy in online training.
- Theme: Tertiary organizations. Topic: Creating content outside EMBs.
SPEAKERS AND ORGANIZATIONS
- Mr. Rushdi Nackerdien / IFES
- Ms. Belinda Bennet / National Training and Education Unit, Australia
- Ms.Doina Bordeianu / CICDE, CEC Moldova
- Mr. Carlos Navarro / INE Mexico
- Mr.Shabbir Ahmed / Electoral Training Institute Bangladesh
- Mr. Erik Asplund / International IDEA
- Mr.Alistair Legge / Formerly with Australian Election Commission
- Ms. Meredith Applegate / IFES
- Ms.Nyla Grace Prieto / International IDEA
- Mr. Dharmendra Sharma DG, / IIIDEM
- Mr. Dries Velthuzen / University of Southern Africa
- Mr. Andreas Deguttry / Sant’ Anna, School of Advanced Studies, Italy
- Mr. Ashwani Kumar / Tata Institute of Social Sciences
- Mr. Gillis Verniers / Ashoka University