The second panel discussion under the 'Anticipating Elections in Fiji' series will be on the following topic: Electoral Campaigning in Fiji. Since, Fiji has reduced the district magnitude to one which is one whole nation constituency under the Open List Proportional Representation system, it has affected the way campaigning is done in Fiji. This in turn has affected the ballot design. This panel discussion will examine the consequences of the existing ballot design and one whole nation constituency on campaigning.
- Date: 16 March 2022
- Time: 14:00-15:30 GMT +12
- Hybrid Mode – Zoom Platform and Holiday Inn, Suva
- Alan Wall, Senior Global Election Expert
- Aman Nath, Country Coordinator, National Democratic Institute
- Nilesh Lal, Executive Director, Dialogue Fiji
For more information about this panel discussion, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org