(1) It is an offence for any person to offer their vote or support to a candidate for an election in exchange for any property or benefit.
(2) A person who commits an offence under subsection (1) is liable upon conviction to a fine not exceeding $10,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 2 years or to both.
Source: Article 124, Electoral Act 2016, Act 15 of 2016
(1) A person commits an offence and is liable upon conviction to a fine not exceeding $5,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 1 year or to both, if with the intent to corruptly influence a voter at an election, that person:
(a) offers cash or promises or supplies food, drink or entertainment;
(b) offers or promises to give cash or to pay for food, drink or entertainment;
(c) offers or provides transport to or from polling stations;
(d) offers, promises or gives a gift, donation or prize, including cash, to or for any person, club or association.
(2) For the purposes of subsection (1), it is immaterial:
(a) whether or not the offer was accepted before, on or after polling day; and
(b) whether or not a promise if fulfilled before, on or after polling day.
(3) It is on the person making the offer or promise to prove that the offer or promise was made under a customary obligation
Source: Article 129, Electoral Act 2016, Act 15 of 2016