Article 158 (1) Voting for Indonesian citizens residing overseas is limited to the election of DPR members only.
(2) Voting as referred to in paragraph (1) shall be held at every representative office of the Republic of Indonesia at the same time as the polling time of the election in Indonesia or at the adjusted time.
(3) In the event that a voter is not able to cast his/her vote at the provided TPSLN, he/she may cast his/her vote via post addressed to PPLN at the local representative mission of the Republic of Indonesia.
LAW OF REPUBLIC OF INDONESIA NO 42 YEAR 2008 ON THE ELECTION OF PRESIDENT AND VICE PRESIDENT
CHAPTER IX. CASTING BALLOT
Article 111 (1) Voters eligible for casting ballot at polling station include:
a. Voters registered as permanent voters on the voters’ list at the designated polling station; and
b. Voters registered as on the additional voters’ list.
(2) Voters as referred to in par. (1) letter b can exercise their right tovote in other polling station/overseas polling station by producing a notice from PPS to vote in different polling station/overseas polling station.
(3) In case in a particular polling station there are voters as referred to in par.(1) letter b, KPPS at the corresponding polling station shall recordand report it to the regency/city KPU through PPK
Article 120 (1) Polling for Indonesian citizens living overseas is exercised in each Indonesian consular office and is run at the same time or the time adjusted to polling in Indonesia;
(2) In case a voter is not able to cast ballot at designated TPSLN, the voter can vote through mail delivered to PPLN at local Indonesian consular office.