Campaign operators, participants, and teams shall be prohibited to:
h. use state facilities, religious facilities, and educational facilities;
(1) An election campaign that involves president, vice president, ministers, governor, vice governor, regent, vice regent, mayor, and vice mayor shall fulfill the following provisions:
a. not making use of facilities attached to his/her position, except security facilities for government officers as referred to in the regulation of laws; and
b. taking unpaid leave.
State officials, structural officials, and functional officials within any state position as well as other state apparatus are prohibited from making decisions and/or taking any profit or action that harms the contesting candidate during the campaign.
(1) State officials, structural officials, and functional officials within any state position as well as other state apparatus are prohibited from conducting activities that lead to any alignments against the contesting candidate prior to, during, and after the campaign."
Source: Sections 280 h, 281 (1), 282, 283 (1), General Election Law, 2017
(1) Election contestants and campaign teams/organizers are prohibited to receive
campaign funds from the following sources:
a. foreign parties;
b. donors without clear identity;
c. fruits of activities that are proven illegal/criminal by a court verdict with permanent legal power, or activities that attempt to hide or obscure illegal/criminal acts;
d. national government, regional government, state-owned enterprises, and region-owned enterprises; or
e. village government or village-owned enterprises.
(2) An election contestant, campaign organizer, or campaign team who receives fund through sources prohibited by paragraph (1) shall not be allowed to use the fund, must report the fund to the KPU, and hand over the fund to the state treasury at the latest 14 (fourteen) days after the end of campaign period.
(3) An election contestant, campaign organizer, or campaign team who fails to heed the provisions of paragraph (2) shall be punished in accordance to the provisions of this Law.
(4) Anyone is prohibited to use the budget of the state/national government, regional government, state-owned enterprises, region-owned enterprises, village government, or village-owned enterprises to be donated or provided for campaign purposes.
Article 339(4), General Electoral Law 2017