Parliament is elected using compensatory two tier system: disctrict and national level
Estonia, Riigikogu (Parliament) Election Act, 2002 (as amended in 2017) [in English], accessed 27 February 2019
Section 1. Bases of election system
(1) The Riigikogu is comprised of 101 members.
(2) Riigikogu elections shall be free, general, uniform and direct. Voting shall be secret.
(3) Each voter shall have one vote.
(4) Election results shall be determined based on the principle of proportionality.
Section 7. Distribution of mandates between electoral districts
(1) The National Electoral Committee shall, by a resolution, distribute the mandates between the electoral districts as follows:
1) the total number of voters shall be divided by the number 101;
2) the number of voters in an electoral district shall be divided by the number obtained as a result of the calculation specified in clause 1) of this subsection;
3) each electoral district shall be awarded a particular number of mandates in correspondence with the integer of the number obtained as a result of the calculation made according to clause 2) of this subsection;
4) mandates which are not distributed pursuant to clause 3) of this subsection shall be distributed on the basis of the largest-remainder rule, using the fractions of numbers obtained as a result of the calculation specified in clause 2) of this subsection. […]