Article 41 Electoral funds
3. Voluntary donations to electoral funds are prohibited from:
- foreign states, foreign state bodies, institutions and enterprises, other foreign legal entities, their branches and representation offices, foreign citizens, international organizations, legal entities registered in the Kyrgyz Republic, whose participants are foreign citizens and legal entities;
- persons without citizenship;
- state bodies and local governments;
- state and municipal institutions and enterprises;
- legal entities having a state or municipal share in the statutory capital and enjoying preferences in tax payments, fees and other mandatory payments;
- military units, military establishments and organizations;
- law enforcement bodies, courts;
- organizations engaged in charitable activity;
- religious organizations;
- anonymous donations.
Legal entities, individuals carrying out entrepreneurial activity without establishing of a legal entity and being in debt to the budget or the social fund of the Kyrgyz Republic shall not be allowed to contribute to the election fund of a candidate or political party. A candidate or political party shall not bear responsibility in case of the resources contributed in their electoral funds by the mentioned legal entities and individuals. In the event that resources were transferred from the abovementioned legal entities and individuals into the electoral funds of a candidate or political party, a bank or another institution shall transfer the funds under the court ruling to the special fund of the Central Election Commission whereas the latter shall further transfer these funds to the state budget or to the Social Fund of the Kyrgyz Republic.
(Constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic On elections of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic and deputies of Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic, 2011, available at http://www.legislationline.org/download/action/download/id/4016/file/Kyrgyz_Const_Law_Presidential_and_parliam_Elections_2011_en.pdfaccessed February 2018).