Article 18 (2).
No donations shall be permitted in favor of a political party or its structural divisions (branches and representative offices) from:
1. any foreign states and legal entities, or international organizations;
2. any foreigners and stateless persons;
3. any legal entities with foreign participation;
4. from state bodies and state organisations;
5. religious associations and charities;
6. anonymous donors.
7. from citizens or non-governmental organizations of the Republic of Kazakhstan which are receiving grants and other funds from international or foreign non-governmental organizations.
(Law on Political Parties of the Republic of Kazakhstan, 2002, available at https://online.zakon.kz/Document/?doc_id=1032141#pos=235;-107 accessed January 2018).