23 (I) A political party shall, within 30 days of the end of its financial year, provide to the Registrar the following information in writing--
(a) the sources of its funds stating—
- the amount of money received from its members and supporters: and
- the amount and sources of the donations given to the party:
- the income and expenditure of the political party; and
- the assets and liabilities of the political party.
(2) An independent candidate for election to Parliament shall, within 30 days of the return of the writ (whether elected to Parliament or not) provide to the Registrar the following information in writing. in respect of his or her election campaign—
- the amount of money received by him or her;
- the amount and sources of the donations given to him or her; and
- the income and expenditure.
(3) The Registrar shall publish the information received by it under subsections (I) and (2) in the Gazette and in the media. and the costs of any such publication shall he paid by or recovered from the political party and independent candidate for election to Parliament.
Source: Article 23, Political Parties (Registration, Conduct, Funding and Disclosures) Act 2013