See country page for more information.
- Wolchik, Saron L. (2009). ‘Women in parliament in the Czech republic’. In Rueschemeyer, Marilyn and Sharon L. Wolchik (eds) Women in power in post-communist parliaments. Bloomington, IN: Indiana University Press, 111-130.
- Rakusanova, Petra and Mansfeldova, Zdenka (2004). ‘Female in politics and female interest representation’. in Gabriella Ilonszki (ed) Women in decision-making: CEE experiences. Budapest: Soros Open Society Institute, 100-120.
- Saxonberg, Steven (2003). ‘Czech political parties prefer male candidates to female votes’. In Matland, Richard E. and Montgomery, Kathleen A. (eds) Women's access to political power in post-communist Europe. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 245-266.
- Czech Republic Parliament website, http://www.psp.cz/
- Czech Statistics website, http://www.czso.cz/
Inter-Parliamentary Union. http://www.ipu.org/
Inter-Parliamentary Union. “Women in Parliament in 2015: The year in review”: http://www.ipu.org/pdf/publications/WIP2015-e.pdf
Inter-Parliamentary Union. “Women in Parliament: 20 years in review”: http://www.ipu.org/pdf/publications/WIP20Y-en.pdf
Inter-Parliamentary Union. “Women in Parliaments: World and Regional Averages”: http://www.ipu.org/wmn-e/world.htm
Inter-Parliamentary Union. “Women in Parliaments: World Classification ”: http://www.ipu.org/wmn-e/classif.htm
Women's Environment and Development Organization, www.wedo.org
Online Women in Politics, www.onlinewomeninpolitics.org
Note: The sources and additional reading indicated above are mostly only available in English. We welcome recommendations of additional sources in other languages.