See country page for more information.
- Adams, M. 2003. ‘Cameroon’, in A.M. Tripp (ed.) The Greenwood Encyclopedia of Women’s Issues Worldwide: Sub-Saharan Africa, Westport, Connecticut: Greenwood Press, pp. 82–107.
- Yoon, M.Y. 2001. ‘Democratization and Women's Legislative Representation in Sub-Saharan Africa’ in Democratization, Vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 169–190.
- Inter-Parliamentary Union. 1997. Towards Partnership Between Men and Women in Politics. Geneva: Inter-Parliamentary Union.
- Inter-Parliamentary Union. 1997. Democracy Still in the Making: A World Comparative Study. Geneva: Inter-Parliamentary Union.
- Cameroon Parliament website, https://www.cameroonweb.com/CameroonHomePage/republic/parliament.php>
Inter-Parliamentary Union. http://www.ipu.org/
Inter-Parliamentary Union. “Women in Parliament in 2015: The year in review”: http://www.ipu.org/pdf/publications/WIP2015-e.pdf
Inter-Parliamentary Union. “Women in Parliament: 20 years in review”: http://www.ipu.org/pdf/publications/WIP20Y-en.pdf
Inter-Parliamentary Union. “Women in Parliaments: World and Regional Averages”: http://www.ipu.org/wmn-e/world.htm
Inter-Parliamentary Union. “Women in Parliaments: World Classification ”: http://www.ipu.org/wmn-e/classif.htm
Women's Environment and Development Organization, www.wedo.org
Online Women in Politics, www.onlinewomeninpolitics.org
Note: The sources and additional reading indicated above are mostly only available in English. We welcome recommendations of additional sources in other languages.