Bosnia and Herzegovina
See country page for more information.
- Antic, M.G and Lokar, S. 2006. 'The Balkans: from total rejection to gradual acceptance of gender quotas', in Dahlerup, D. (ed.) Women, Quotas and Politics, London/New York: Routledge, pp. 138-167.
- Bulgarian Gender Research Foundation. 2002. ‘A Compilation of NGO Reports from Balkan Countries: Bosnia and Herzegovina.’ Implementation of the Convention on the Elimination of all Forms of Discrimination against Women (CEDAW). 2002. pp.54-85.
- International Helsinki Federation (IHF) on Human Rights. 2002.
- Stability Pact Gender Task Force (SPGTF). 2002. Building National Gender Equality Mechanisms in South East Europe – Women's Use of the State.
- Woodward, Alison. 2001. ‘Women Are Doing It – Building a Gender Balanced Democracy using Sticks, Carrots and Kisses’. Stability Pact Gender Task Force Regional Meeting, Slovenia (SPGTF).
- International Helsinki Federation (IHF) Report: Women 2000.
- Association of Election Officials in BiH, www.aeobih.com.ba
- Bosnian Government, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, www.mvp.gov.ba
- Bosnia and Herzegovina Parliament website, http://www.parlament.ba/
- OSCE Mission to Bosnia and Herzegovina, http://www.oscebih.org/oscebih_eng.asp
Inter-Parliamentary Union. http://www.ipu.org/
Inter-Parliamentary Union. “Women in Parliament in 2015: The year in review”: http://www.ipu.org/pdf/publications/WIP2015-e.pdf
Inter-Parliamentary Union. “Women in Parliament: 20 years in review”: http://www.ipu.org/pdf/publications/WIP20Y-en.pdf
Inter-Parliamentary Union. “Women in Parliaments: World and Regional Averages”: http://www.ipu.org/wmn-e/world.htm
Inter-Parliamentary Union. “Women in Parliaments: World Classification ”: http://www.ipu.org/wmn-e/classif.htm
Women's Environment and Development Organization, www.wedo.org
Online Women in Politics, www.onlinewomeninpolitics.org
Note: The sources and additional reading indicated above are mostly only available in English. We welcome recommendations of additional sources in other languages.