See country page for more information.
- Law on Election of Councillors and Members of Parliament 1998 (rev. 2016),
- Law on Election of Councillors and Representatives 1998 (rev. 2011)
- Constitution of Montenegro (rev. 2013) (English version)
- Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe, Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights, ‘Montenegro, Early Parliamentary Elections, 14 October 2012’, Limited Election Observation Mission Final Report, accessed 03 April 2014
- UN Women: ´Montenegro commits to implementing national plan and law towards equality in all areas´
Inter-Parliamentary Union. http://www.ipu.org/
Inter-Parliamentary Union. “Women in Parliament in 2015: The year in review”: http://www.ipu.org/pdf/publications/WIP2015-e.pdf
Inter-Parliamentary Union. “Women in Parliament: 20 years in review”: http://www.ipu.org/pdf/publications/WIP20Y-en.pdf
Inter-Parliamentary Union. “Women in Parliaments: World and Regional Averages”: http://www.ipu.org/wmn-e/world.htm
Inter-Parliamentary Union. “Women in Parliaments: World Classification ”: http://www.ipu.org/wmn-e/classif.htm
Women's Environment and Development Organization, www.wedo.org
Online Women in Politics, www.onlinewomeninpolitics.org
Note: The sources and additional reading indicated above are mostly only available in English. We welcome recommendations of additional sources in other languages.